My journey has taken me from 291lbs to 150lbs. I’m roughly 5’9” and for those of you who are wondering, I am a girl. Life is about finding a balance between physical and emotional health. Though both haven’t always been up to par, I’m learning more everyday. Go find your balance!
holy crap!! amazing progress
Uhm. How you doin?
Yo we’re the same height. I hope I look the same at 150. Then damn, mission accomplished.
I can’t decide what my favorite part of this recipe is…
- gluten free
- easily portable (I made it for road trip food!)
- just 80 cents per roll!
- fun to make
- absolutely delicious (I have to be honest, I ate the leftover filling as is before we hit the road)
- 245 calories per 8-piece roll with 9g protein
The reasons I love this recipe keep going so no matter which of these reasons- the health, the ease, the affordability- appeal to you, just make it!
What You Crave vs What You Need
- Chocolate: Raw nuts/seeds.
- Oily/Fatty Snacks: Kale, leafy greens.
- Soda/Carbonated Drinks: Actual, literal bubbles.
- Chips/Salty Food: Topsoil.
- Cookies: Freudian psychology.
- Sweet Tea: A strong Southern gentleman to take care of you.
- Pasta/Carbs: Pasta/Carbs.
- Ice: The sweet release of death.